Do you have an eye for beautiful design and a mind for emerging tech? Is digital squarely in your wheelhouse? Are you excited by the idea of bringing the future to life through stunning and strategic creative?
Then we’re thrilled to meet you.
PMG is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to join our evolving design team. In this role, you’ll work closely with our content marketing strategists to produce creative content and campaigns to help tech titans and SaaS innovators create demand for their groundbreaking products.
This job is for you if:
Your design chops are masterful
- You have 5+ years of marketing experience elevating brands through digital and print —and a strong sense of design principles, including color, detail, hierarchy, typography, and layout.
- You can produce multiple concepts, sketches, and wireframes fast. You know when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes.
- You think digital first, drawing on your deep experience creating engaging and interactive content for online mediums such as infographics, ebooks, digital ads, and websites.
- You’re familiar with UX principles like empathy mapping, stakeholder interviews, competitive analysis, and persona building and are hungry to learn more.
- You always deliver your best work every time, on time. You aren’t afraid to take risks, fail fast, and strive for continuous improvement.
You thrive on collaborating with others
- You pride yourself on your excellent communication and interpersonal skills, building and sustaining positive relationships with clients and project teams.
- You break down silos and enjoy mentoring team members who want to grow, but also can self-start and run with concepts and ideas on your own.
- You embrace a spirit of volunteerism, offering to take on projects, help where needed, and identifying new ways to add value without being asked.
- You are an expert at balancing multiple projects, timelines, and moving targets while keeping yourself cool, calm, and collected.
- You value honesty, respect, and a culture of healthy debate. You continuously seek to improve your skills and look for ways to add value.
Your strategic wheels are always turning
- You’ve got a knack for understanding clients’ business challenges to deliver creative solutions that are right on strategy and get results.
- You think creatively—constantly driving new ways to enhance visual support in everything from broad, strategic concepts to design functionality.
- You work well in ambiguity and are able to deliver value from the creative concept phase, through development and delivery, offering fresh ideas based on modern design trends.
- Bonus points: you have experience with tech and SaaS clients and a fundamental knowledge of the industries.
You’ve got these tools in your toolbox
- You can show us a strong portfolio, which demonstrates your ability to work within different mediums including web and digital environments, branding, and print.
- You know Adobe CC, Sketch, InVision, and other prototyping and digital design tools.
- You’re experienced working within WordPress and other CMS.
- You’re knowledgeable about HTML + CSS and how their capabilities and limitations affect digital design.
- You’ve built assets for marketing automation platforms (Marketo, Pardot, etc.) as well as digital advertising platforms (AdWords, Adroll, Terminus, etc.), and understand how to design to best practices.
- You have animation and video experience. (That’s a plus!)
- You have a fundamental understanding of marketing, including how design elements ladder up into creative campaigns that help clients build brand and drive demand.
PMG believes in and appreciates the unique contributions of its people. We offer a competitive benefits package with 401(k) and matching, health and life insurance, cell phone reimbursement, and four weeks of paid time off per year. Women and minorities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Ready to apply? Send your portfolio, resume, and a brief cover letter to [email protected].