PMG is a Content Marketing & Demand
Generation Agency for Tech and SaaS.
We are passionate about helping impactful technology reach the right audience.
We communicate the value of your ground-breaking technologies with innovative campaigns.
We craft powerful narratives to meet the dynamic needs of your B2B sales funnel.
In late 2003, AT&T was planning its merger with Cingular Wireless
under secret code name Project Pinnacle.
Kim Charlton and Brian Linver, ten-year veterans of AT&T, were offered the chance to continue in their tenured roles, but saw the corporate change-up as an opportunity to branch out on their own.
Inspired by the emerging tech market, and anchored in the expertise they honed coming up in the early pioneering days of wireless, Project Pinnacle became the impetus for the co-workers to open their own marketing agency—Pinnacle Marketing Group.
Today, PMG has evolved from serving the wireless industry to serving as a trusted partner to many Fortune 100 companies that are innovating at the convergence of cloud, computing and wireless. Our team’s shared subject matter expertise—across software, hardware, networking, telecommunications, and cloud—helps us tell the story of why our clients’ technology matters and where it fits into the market.
PMG is certified by the Office of Minority and Women’s Business Enterprise in Washington as a woman-owned business and two of our three executive positions are filled by women. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and our team ranges from 25-58 years old, representing a vibrant mix of religious upbringings and belief systems. The work we do at PMG supports a range of blended, loving families of all racial backgrounds, as well as members of our proud military.
Our intimate understanding of enterprise marketing, deep tech subject matter expertise, and exceptional storytelling skills allows our clients to spend less time ramping and more time driving leads.
We live by the principles of People, Integrity and Excellence (P.I.E.)
- We believe in and appreciate the unique contributions of people.
- We invest in our talent with resources, mentorship, and opportunities to grow.
- We work as one team, and eschew hierarchy in favor of collaboration.
- We raise our hands proactively, taking ownership and helping others.
- We’re honest and respectful; we do the right thing by one another.
- We foster a culture of healthy debate, where new ideas can flourish.
- We take risks, fail fast, and strive for continuous improvement.
- We take responsibility and follow through on our commitments.
- We deliver our best work, every time, on time. No matter what.
- We stay abreast of market trends, continuously developing our skills.
- We treat each client interaction like the first, for an exceptional experience.
- We seek opportunities to add value, serving as strategic advisors, not order takers.